Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New Things Zombies

A belated Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from ZESOB. I hope everyone had a safe, sound and zombie free holiday season.

One of the many joys of living in the north is that when winter comes we are fortunately zombie free for a few months however this winter season (possibly brought to us by global warming) is snow less and warmer than usual. This will not aid the zombie threat as colder temperatures will slow these creatures down or stop them completely.

Alas, one of the best Christmas gifts I've ever received is..........



a Zombie Survival Kit!

Now this gift was part of a hysterical gift exchange where we were required to purchase items at Hu's Discount Store. A wonderful local business filled with goods of all kinds.

It's a new year so it's going to be a new things zombie as well. I've changed my primary job so I am no longer lost and traveling the country, giving up part of my life and focus on things that I love.

I look forward to a new year and new things zombie and look forward in my attempt to bring them to you. More and exciting things ZESOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment